Tuesday, May 30, 2023

recap

2022-2023 School Year Recap:

  -With the school year coming to an end and the end of high school period it's a bitter sweet feelings I feel like the past 4 years have taught me a lot and have allowed me to over come a lot of obstacles within myself,I feel like I have grown and definitely matured for the better.Would I change some of mistakes maybe in another life yes but, as of right now no because certain lessons have made me the person I am today and I'm pretty darn happy about who I am today, with that being said I'm ready to enjoy my summer although I'm going to be working I do have some concerts, trips, and fun things planned before I go back to school this fall at Mt.Sac 

No comments:

Post a Comment

recap

2022-2023 School Year Recap:   -With the school year coming to an end and the end of high school period it's a bitter sweet feelings I f...